Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

 
 
Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog!
 
A little bit about me:
My name is Casey and I am 26 years old. I have a son named Matthew who is almost 4! I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world, Jason (or JP), and a puppy named Cooper. I currently live with my parents but tell everyone I have 2 homes because we spend so much time at JP's.
 
I currently work in management at a drugstore and am a full time mama. Writing is my release which is one reason why I started this blog. I am also starting a channel on Youtube. This blog is going to be about the things I love most: my family, the Jeep, organizing, fashion, beauty, etc. It is about all of the things that I love and enjoy the most in my life.
 
I am so glad that you are here and hope that you continue reading (and watching).

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11236011/?claim=8tggr3tkrgd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-