Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals

Hey Guys! I cannot believe that it is 2014! I feel like I just rang in 2013! Today I am going to tell you about my goals for this year. I decided to break it down into categories. I try to keep my goals pretty simple just because I want them to be easy to obtain but also be rewarding.

Spiritual
  • Read the whole Bible: This is a goal that I have made for myself so many years before, but I have never accomplished it. I have a daily devotional Bible to read. I can't guarantee that I will read it every single day, but I do want to read the whole thing.
  • Pray more with Matthew: I want to get into the habit of spending more time praying with Matthew. I really want to help him understand prayer and the power of prayer.
Mental
  • Journal: I have several journals that I write in. This year I want to be more consistent in my journaling.
  • Read more: I love reading but I don't seem to spend enough time doing it! I want to read at least 12 books this year! That is one a month but I don't necessarily have to read one book a month. Just 12 over all.

Physical
  • Heal: One of my most important goals this year (or at least for the beginning of the year) is to focus on healing from my surgery. And to strengthen my right arm.
  • Eat Healthier: JP and I did so well for a while with eating healthier and cutting out fast food. And then I started getting sick for a bit and we stopped doing it. So it is really important to me that we all start eating a lot better.

Family
  • Get Matthew in School: I really want to get Matthew registered and in Pre-K this year!
  • Spend more quality time with my boys: I feel like my work has kept me from spending a lot of time with my guys that I would like to spend with them. I want to make them my #1 priority.

Work
  • Be more consistent: I want to be more consistent with my blogs and videos this year.
  • Build my blog/channel: It is a huge goal to really build up my blog and channel this year. I want to reach more viewers and get better content.

There you have them! Do you make goals at the beginning of the year? How often do you actually keep them? Let me know in the comments below! Happy new year everyone! I hope 2014 brings you lots of joy and happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-