Friday, March 28, 2014

2014 Goals: March Update

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another goal update post! This month I am adding in something new. At the end of the post, I will post specific goals for the following month. I hope you guys enjoy! If you want to read my original goals post and all the update that I have posted before, click here!

Spiritual

  • Read the whole Bible:I am enjoying this so much. It is one of my favorite parts of the day. I don't read daily, but I am keeping pretty much on track.
  • Pray more with Matthew: We are still doing well with this. Trying to get more consistent about praying before meals.
Mental
  • Journal: I still have yet to start journaling again. I really hope to get this started in April.
  • Read more: I have been reading a lot more! In March I read the entire Divergent Trilogy.

Physical
  • Heal: I have started physical therapy on my arm and it is definitely improving. I am so excited!
  • Eat Healthier: I have definitely been doing my best to eat healthier. I am not totally focused on eating healthy 100% of the time, but it is definitely better than before.

Family
  • Get Matthew in School: I still have yet to do much for this.
  • Spend more quality time with my boys: We have all been spending good quality time together and are making it our top goal to really enjoy time doing things together.

Work
  • Be more consistent: I have been really consistent as far as blog posts go. I have been posting Monday-Friday for weeks now. The next thing I need to gain consistency in is the youtube channel.
  • Build my blog/channel: I have been gaining more views lately. I am really wanting to get consistent readers and commenters that I can communicate with.
April Goals
  • Read at least 3 books in the month of April.
  • Stay caught up on Bible reading, being no more than two days behind at a time.
  • Get a lot of wedding stuff taken care of.
  • Join more blog hops
I really feel like I am doing a lot better on reaching my goals. How are you doing on your goals? And do you have specific goals for the month of April? Thanks so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-