- Read the whole Bible:I am enjoying this so much. It is one of my favorite parts of the day. I don't read daily, but I am keeping pretty much on track.
- Pray more with Matthew: We are still doing well with this. Trying to get more consistent about praying before meals.
- Journal: I still have yet to start journaling again. I really hope to get this started in April.
- Read more: I have been reading a lot more! In March I read the entire Divergent Trilogy.
- Heal: I have started physical therapy on my arm and it is definitely improving. I am so excited!
- Eat Healthier: I have definitely been doing my best to eat healthier. I am not totally focused on eating healthy 100% of the time, but it is definitely better than before.
- Get Matthew in School: I still have yet to do much for this.
- Spend more quality time with my boys: We have all been spending good quality time together and are making it our top goal to really enjoy time doing things together.
- Be more consistent: I have been really consistent as far as blog posts go. I have been posting Monday-Friday for weeks now. The next thing I need to gain consistency in is the youtube channel.
- Build my blog/channel: I have been gaining more views lately. I am really wanting to get consistent readers and commenters that I can communicate with.
- Read at least 3 books in the month of April.
- Stay caught up on Bible reading, being no more than two days behind at a time.
- Get a lot of wedding stuff taken care of.
- Join more blog hops