Friday, April 25, 2014

2014 Goals: April Update

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another goal update! Don't forget to leave a comment below telling me what your goals are and how you are doing on reaching them!



Spiritual
  • Read the whole Bible: This is still so important to me and my most favorite part of the day. I am staying consistent.  
  • Pray more with Matthew: We are still trying to get more consistent about praying before meals, but doing well.
Mental
  • Journal: I still have yet to start journaling again. I am still having a hard time with writing 
  • Read more: I am definitely reading more!! 

Physical
  • Heal: I am improving so much in therapy. I have been able to start doing larger movements with my arm. I am also getting to the point where I can hold heavier things in my arm.
  • Eat Healthier: I am doing better with this. I allow myself chances to indulge a bit, but not too much. And it is working! I am losing weight.  

Family
  • Get Matthew in School: I still have yet to do much for this.
  • Spend more quality time with my boys: We are really enjoying the time that we get to spend together. We have been taking time to take walks together in my time off and do things that we all enjoy.

Work
  • Be more consistent: I have still been pretty consistent with the blog (though I did miss two days this month!). I am still not consistent with the channel yet.
  • Build my blog/channel: I have been gaining more views lately. I am really wanting to get consistent readers and commenters that I can communicate with.
April Goals
  • Read at least 3 books in the month of April: This is posting just shy of the end of the month, but by the end of the month I will have read three books. I am close to being done now.
  • Stay caught up on Bible reading, being no more than two days behind at a time: I did really well with this!
  • Get a lot of wedding stuff taken care of: We accomplished a lot of wedding things including making the card box, ordering our mothers gifts, making the banner, etc.
  • Join more blog hops: I did not do well with this. I still stayed only on my one blog hop that I do almost weekly.
May Goals
  • Cut back on purchasing makeup
  • Read three books
  • Stick to my budget
  • Continue adding to our food stock pile
I am starting to reach and hold all of my goals for the year which is really exciting! I also did really well this month on reaching my monthly goals! How did you do this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-