Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Matthew's 4th Birthday!

I can't believe my baby is 4! I'm not sure how this happened. We started out his birthday like we do every year. Birthday pancakes!
 
 
He got to blow the candle out and everything.

 
This is my favorite time of his birthday every year. It is our time to celebrate his birthday together. Just us.
 
I didn't get a ton of pictures from the party because my batteries on my camera died. My amazing friend Sarah luckily had her camera with her so she took a bunch of pictures. I don't have those pictures yet, but I wanted to go ahead and share the ones I do have.
 
 
These were the treat bags that we gave to the kids. They had candy, wheel shaped yo yo's and pencils in them. I decorated the table with one of Boo's large Jeeps on rocks, then tied balloons to it.

 
This was the game we played. We just took three tires that JP had, tied balloons to them and we tossed bouncy balls in them. It was super hard!

 
I make a birthday banner for him every year. This year I did tire shaped papers with his pictures on them.

 
We named our veggie tray (with hummus) The Forest.

 
Chocolate covered pretzel rods were called dipsticks.

 
Cheetos were called sticks.

 
We had a chocolate fountain (with lots of goodies to dip in it) that we called a mudslide!

 
We parked the Jeep out front so everyone would see our house and tied balloons to it.

 
My mom made the cake (with a little bit of help from me). It was AMAZING and looked way better in person than it does in this picture.
 
 
We had such an amazing time and the party came out perfect. We are so thankful that every one that came out.

 
We love this boy oh so very much. Can't believe he is 4!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-