Thursday, November 28, 2013

Top Five Thursday: Most Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I wanted to tell you the top 5 things I am most thankful for!

1. Matthew- This little boy is my whole entire world. I love him more than anything!

2. JP- He is my partner in life. He is such an amazing man and I love him so much.

3. My incredible friends- I have been blessed with 2 INCREDIBLE best friends. They are so very supportive and mean so much to me. (And yes, it is totally lame that I don't have a picture of me and Tara!)
 
4.My Faith- I am so blessed that I have incredible faith and a great relationship with my Lord and Savior.
 
5. My Past- I have had a lot of difficult stuff in my past, BUT, I am so very grateful for all of it because without it I wouldn't be who I am or where I am.
 
 
So there you have it! What are you most thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-