Saturday, November 16, 2013

My best friend: One year Later

 
A year ago I met the most amazing man to ever exist. We met online but I knew the moment we met in person that he was the guy for me. We took our relationship slow and built it up over time until we were absolutely sure. And now...we are sure. :)
 
I am really blessed because my boyfriend is my best friend in the whole wide world! I have never met anyone who makes me laugh as much as this man does.
 

He accepts and understands me the way that I am and has never once asked me to be anyone different.
 

He loves me, protects me, takes care of me and stands by me.

 
He is the greatest man I have ever known and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for him.
  
 
Happy anniversary to the man of my dreams.
I sure do love you. :)
 
If you want to know more about JP click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-