Monday, November 18, 2013

Planning a Jeep Birthday Party

Jeeps are very important in our little family. JP and I both love them and it was just natural that Boo loves them too. So when it came time to pick a party theme for Boo's 4th birthday, it was an easy choice. He gets so excited when he gets to tell people that he is having a Jeep birthday party.

The problem with having a Jeep birthday party is that no one else has Jeep parties! And if they do, they are usually jungle theme with a Jeep included or Army theme. We didn't want to go with either of those, we wanted a straight up Jeep theme.

I knew once I couldn't find anything for a Jeep theme specifically that the best shot for finding any ideas was going to be to search for Monster Truck parties. That did the trick. There are a ton of ideas for Monster Truck parties!

Pinterest was of course my go to source for the majority of the party ideas. Here are some of my favorites:


I love this cake but of course with Jeeps on it :)

Thinking about drawing a big Jeep on a poster board and playing a game similar to this!

Wanting to do something similar to this. Except I am thinking about putting rocks all down the center of the table and putting the Jeeps on them, then adding the balloons.

I make Matthew a birthday shirt every year. I thought this would be a good idea for this years, but with a few changes of course. :)

I really want to play a game like this! I am just having trouble finding old cars to take apart.

And I am always really big on making the food and drinks themed too. This is just one of many ideas I have to do that. :)

So there you go, those are some of my most favorite ideas that I have found. I have several other ideas as well. And if you are curious, our color scheme for the party is neon colors. :)

If you want to see more of my party idea pins then check this out:


No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-