Thursday, December 12, 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Eye Shadow Palettes

 
 Hey Guys! Welcome back to Top 5 Thursday! Today I am going to tell you about my top 5 favorite eye shadow palettes. Now, I don't have a lot of large palettes, but I do have some bigger ones. And for the most part, my trios and quads take the lead.

The first one is Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Nude. You can make so many looks with this palette! I love the neutrals because you can make a lot of really good every day looks with this. But, you can also use the darker shades and make a really good smoky eye. I just swatched three random colors in the picture above. These are so pigmented and creamy.

The next one is the Profusion Colour Me Glow in #07. This palette was so cheap at Walgreen's but I love it! There is a good range of colors in it. I have found most of them to be really pigmented, but they can be a little bit powdery. I typically like to use these shades over a cream shadow base just to make sure I don't get much fall out.
 
This one has to be my most used palette of the last few weeks. I love pairing this with the Strawberry Blonde infallible eye shadow. This one is the Revlon colorstay in Enchanted. It has a pink, a taupe, a tan and a hunter green with glitter in it. It is such a beautiful quad!
 
 This palette makes such a great smoky eye! The shadows are a little powdery, but they have good color payoff. The top color is a baby pink, then an intense blue and a navy/charcoal color. This one is made by Rimmel and it is called Sapphire Moonstone.
 
And last but not least is Camera Obscura from Wet N Wild. I am pretty sure this one may be limited edition, but if you can find it, get it. As with most Wet N Wild palettes, this is extremely pigmented. I usually add a cream color to my brow bone from one of the other palettes, but you don't have to. This has a really nice dark blue, a pale orange color and a tan. They just look amazing together!
 
There you have it, my top 5 eye shadow palettes. Have you tried any of these? What did you think about them? Let me know what you think in the comment section below! And if you have any ideas for upcoming Top 5 Thursday posts, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-