Friday, January 10, 2014

2013 Drugstore Makeup Favorites

 
Hey Guys! Today I am doing the Best of Drugstore Beauty 2013 tag! I really wanted to film this, but I ran out of time. I figured it was better for me to at least write a post on it than to not let you know all together. I answered the questions that are actually in the original tag and then I added a few that I felt needed to be mentioned. Keep an eye out for more 2013 favorites (fashion, random, etc.) every Friday for the rest of January! I hope you guys enjoy!


Best Primer:
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer



Best Foundation:
Covergirl Clean Whipped Cream foundation in 320



Best Concealer:
Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes



Best Powder:
Milani Multitasker Face Powder in Light Tan



Best Bronzer:
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Bronzer in Light Bronzer



Best Blush:
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural



Best Highlighter:
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder in Translucent



Best Brow Product:
ELF Brow Kit in Light



Best Eyeshadow Palette:
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner in Nude



Best Eyeliner:
L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Brown



Best Mascara:
Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow and CoverGirl Lashblast Length


Best Lip Pencil: I actually don't ever use a lip pencil, but I would like to try some this year.



Best Lipstick:
Maybelline Color Whisper in Cherry on Top



Best Lip Gloss:
Almay Color + Care Liquid Balm (Apricot Pucker, Rosy Lipped, Pink Pout, Blooming Balm)

Best Nail Polish:
WNW Megalast (Retro Mint, Undercover, Heatwave, Wet Cement, Haze of Love, Bite the Bullet) and Covergirl Outlast (Coral Silk, Toasted Almond, My Papaya)



Best Perfume:
Playboy VIP
 
 
So, what were your favorite products this year? I would love to know, maybe it is something I  have never tried before but would love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-