Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Random Things

Hey Guys! I decided to share some random things that are running through my head right now. Enjoy!
  • I am super excited to finally have a crafting/makeup space set up (for the most part).
  • I cannot wait to get into scrapbooking again. I haven't scrapped anything since Boo was born. I have a lot to catch up on.
  • I am sitting here eating cold hot dogs and string cheese. Very interesting snack to say the least.
  • I am really irritated that I can't sleep despite the fact that I took two Motrin PM. That was 4 hours ago. And I'm still awake. :-/
  • We started watching Leverage on Netflix on New Year's Eve. We are OBSESSED to say the least. There are 5 seasons of the show and in a month we watched 4.
  • My arm is sore, but I am starting to get more movement in the lower part (from my elbow down) and the muscles are finally getting less stiff.
  • I am really worried about starting physical therapy on Friday.
  • I am currently obsessed with a project that I can't talk about for a while. But it is something I am way way way  excited about!!
  • I am really loving watching CTFxC. I have gotten so addicted in just a week. If you like daily vlogs, you will love them.
  • I desperately miss sleeping in our bed and snuggling up to my honey. I am really missing just being able to lay in his arms (If you aren't aware, I am currently having to sleep sitting up on my couch. I am not allowed to lay down in any way and when I do it hurts.)
  • I have been searching pinterest for lots of scrapbooking ideas.
  • I have finished an entire box of Snoopy fruit chews (you can get them at Kroger) since Saturday.
  • We got an offer from Papa Johns the other night. If you don't know, they have an online points reward system, and we regularly get free pizza using it. The cool thing the other night was if you ordered $15, you got 25 free points (25 points = free pizza). We were also 3 points short of getting a free pizza already, so when we spent $15, we got 2 free pizzas because we got those 3 points as well. So $15 in pizza= 2 free pizzas = happy pizza addicted family.
  • I miss walking on the treadmill. I really can't wait until I start physical therapy and they allow me to start walking on it again.
  • I downloaded a ton (seriously, like 50) podcasts yesterday. I am going to start listening to them when I do things like cleaning, dishes, cooking, etc.
Alright Guys! I guess that is about all that is running through my mind right now. I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know in the comments if this is something you would like to see more of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-