Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday Randoms

  • Was so excited to get to spoil this little guy for Valentine's Day this year. :)
  • I have been super sick with some random disease since Wednesday. They have me on antibiotics and Mucinex. Oh and codeine cough syrup. I am finally starting to get over it but this darn cough just won't budge.
  • I got a call from my physical therapist today. I am not allowed to even do physical therapy anymore until March 12th. Frustrating.
  • We watched White House Down this weekend. It was AWESOME! We also rented Last Vegas. I loved it. Highly recommend both.
  • I am currently watching my dog sit on the fireplace hearth and stare at himself in glass fireplace cover.
  • We have been reading the Bible and praying with Matthew every night. I am really going to miss that moment with him when I go back to work. But I am sure JP will really enjoy it.
  • I fixed this chicken and dumplings last night. It was so delicious. I really suggest you try it.
  • Trying to come up with an image to go on my first impression Friday posts, kind of like the one I have for Top 5 Thursday. Just not sure what I should do yet.
  • Really sad that I am going back to work tomorrow and I will miss so much time with my guys.
  • I tried some Toffee Sandies cookies a while back and I can't seem to find them anywhere anymore, so I got really excited when I found this recipe for toffee sugar cookies. I will definitely be trying these.
  • I have been a big believer in being more submissive as a wife ever since I met JP. It feels like my role in life (I am planning on writing a full post on this soon). Something I am really doing a lot of study into is being a Proverbs 31 woman.
  • Really toying around with the idea of getting another drawer set and reorganizing my makeup once again. I am starting to run out of room.
  • I bought a pineapple at Kroger today for .99 and it is delicious. I am in love with fresh pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-