Thursday, March 27, 2014

Surgery Update: Week 11

Hey Guys! Welcome to another wonderful surgery update. This one is just going to be really quick because I am in between appointments and work. Today I had therapy once again and holy crap it was ridiculously painful. Alex actually got me to cry on the table. The good news is that I am showing huge improvements. That makes me so incredibly happy! I am still staying with two appointments a week and I am pretty sure we are trying to get that on a consistent Wednesday and Friday schedule.

After therapy today I had an appointment with my doctor. It did not go the way I expected it to. Alex and I were both hoping that he would take me out of the sling. He did not however. I get another six weeks in it at least. That pretty much devastated me. I don't even know how to explain it to you but it was just really hard for me to hear. I know six weeks may not sound like a lot, but it isn't just six weeks. It is six weeks on top of the eleven that I have already been dealing with it just since surgery. I originally injured it in October. So, it is just really difficult for me. But, I will be fine and I will deal with it.

Next week I am for sure going back to WIAW. So sorry that I have been missing it the last couple of weeks, we have had a lot of stuff going on life that we are trying to deal with. Thanks for reading Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-