Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Randoms: March 25, 2014

  • I have been filming quite a bit lately. I just need to get a new editing software so I can edit and get videos uploaded. Any suggestions?
  • We saw Divergent last weekend and HOLY COW! I loved it!
  • Got a lot of wedding stuff accomplished this weekend which was awesome. Spent quite a bit of money, but was really glad to get it all taken care of.
  • This most definitely happened for the first time this weekend:
  • I ordered some of the cutest address labels from Shutterfly. They came in today and I am in love with them.
  • I have to get up super early tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. Wonder how many cups of coffee I will need to make it through the day?
  • My son cracks me up with the ways he puts his clothes on sometimes. Regularly his pants are on backwards. He has put shirts on backwards several times and even upside down (how he does that is beyond me). Today I realized he had his underwear on wrong. Gotta love learning how to dress yourself. :)
  • Got some secret things going on in our life and it is super exciting.
  • I think I am going to take a nap now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-