Thursday, March 13, 2014

T5T: Spring Nail Polishes

Hey Guys! For today's T5T we are going to talk about spring nail polishes! I don't know about you but I am so ready for spring! My favorite spring colors are pastels. So I rounded up my five favorite colors for spring!!

The first one is from Covergirl and it is the Outlast Stay Brilliant polish in Coral Silk. To start with, I love the Covergirl polishes (which is obvious because there are two in this list). They go on so well and cover completely in two coats. Plus, they are shiny and don't need a top coat and they last a long time on my nails. But this color specifically is just the perfect spring coral. I like that it isn't too bright or too orange which makes it more spring appropriate in my opinion. It is just a really pale peach/coral.


The next one is another Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Polish. This is in the color Vio-Last. This is so beautiful. It is hard for me to describe, but it is a pastel-ish color just darker. I am really pale so a lot of really pastel colors just don't show up on me very well. I love this one because it is really noticeable, but it isn't a neon color.

Next is a Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in the Color Green With Envy. This is a perfect pale mint green. I have only worn this one a couple of times, but I do love it. It lasts a good few days on my nails. This green is perfect if you are looking for a mint polish.

Then we have a scented nail polish! This is one of the old Revlon Scented Polishes in the color Lemon Meringue. What I love about this one (other than the awesome lemon scent) is the color. It is a nice pale yellow, but still has enough vibrancy to show up on my skin tone. A lot of yellows look too pale or too bright, especially for the spring. This color is just the perfect yellow.

And last is the NYC in a New York Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish (wow long name!!) in Radio City Rose. I absolutely love these nail polishes. They dry so quick which is perfect for me because I don't have a lot of time to sit around and wait for my polish to dry. The color is amazing as well. I didn't want to go with a bright neon pink and I found this one in my collection. It is a nice creamy rose color.

Ok, there you have them. What are your favorite colors and polishes for spring? Have you tried any of these? If so, what did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-