Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WIAW: March 12, 2014

Hey Guys, welcome to WIAW #3! Today I had therapy and we ran some errands. Plus, we had lunch with my friend Stephy! So, it was a busy day and definitely not the healthiest food wise. But let's jump right in.
 
I had to make a quick breakfast so that I could get to therapy on time. I had two cinnamon waffles with a little bit of peanut butter on them and a banana. It was yummy. I even put some banana on one of the waffles. :)
 
We went to Cheddar's for lunch and Steph and I are HUGE fans of the spinach dip there. So of course we had to get some. We split it and shared the chips with Matthew.
 
I ordered the crispy chicken salad for lunch and HOLY COW there is a lot of food with that! I ended up eating probably half of the salad and chicken. I also ate the croissant. It was super delicious and I can't wait to eat the rest for lunch tomorrow.
 
After therapy, I was hurting pretty bad so I didn't feel like cooking. We had pizza (the Kroger brand). It was good, but I felt really bad that I didn't have healthier stuff with it.
 
So bad about being unhealthy that I decided to have a small slice of the cookie cake JP's mama gave him for his birthday. It was so worth it. :)
 
Ok Guys! That is what I ate today, what did you have? Don't forget to click the button below and join the link up as well!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-