Monday, April 7, 2014

A Late Fashion Friday: Engagement Pictures

Hey Guys! So sorry I missed my post Friday! I was so incredibly busy going to therapy and getting ready for our engagement pictures. So, I am posting this extra late Fashion Friday post today!

This is the best picture I got of the necklace. It is a navy blue bubble statement necklace with silver. I got this at walmart for $3.97. I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it more with different outfits!

The sunglasses I am wearing are Foster Grant aviators. They are my favorites, but they are scratched up and one of the lenses keeps falling out. I have had them for about 2 years and I really need to get a new pair.
The tan tank I bought was from Old Navy. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but I bought it on this day so I know it should still be available. You can see in the picture below that it buttons up the front.  I also bought the ribbed white tank that I am wearing from Old Navy that same day. It was around $8.

The jeans are a pair that I bought from Target last year. They are still available there I do believe. They are my absolute favorite jeans.
 
And my boots are Blowfishes. I love the Blowfish brand and these boots are amazing. I wear them way too often and with all different kinds of outfits.
 
So there you have it guys. Hope you enjoyed, let me know if you have any questions on anything!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-