Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I ate Wednesday : 4-29-2014

Hey Guys! Welcome to another WIAW! Let's jump right in.
 
For breakfast I was in a bit of a hurry so I had a chocolate chip Larabar. I'm still not sure what I think of these. This is the second one I have tried and to me the thing I taste the most is the dates. I also had a few coffee almonds with it. And of course a bottle of water and my vitamins.
 
For lunch Boo wanted to go to iHop. I tried to eat as healthy as possible starting with a house salad. It was really good. I ate almost all of it just leaving one tomato slice and most of the croutons.
 
Then I had half of a bacon and white cheddar sandwich. It was on omelette with bacon, spinach, green onions and cheddar cheese topped with salsa and white cheddar. It came with fries but I only ate half of them.
For dinner I made fajitas again. They had chicken, tomatoes and multi-colored peppers. Then we added rice and southwestern corn. And of course a little bit of cheese. :)
 
So that is what I ate today. What did you have?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-