Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mom Week Day 4: Top 5 Ways...

Hey Guys! Welcome to day 4 of Mom Week! Today I am going to talk to you about the top 5 ways I help myself relax/pamper myself.


  1. Read my Bible- My top way to relax is to read my Bible. I totally enjoy reading my Bible. I usually light a candle and read curled up on the couch. 
  2. Mani/Pedi- The next way is by giving myself a quick manicure/pedicure. I don't have a lot of time for things like this, so it is a big way to relax/pamper myself.
  3. Shower- When I am in the shower, it is my only time alone! So I really enjoy a nice hot long shower. I don't like taking baths, I take showers instead. It is seriously the most relaxing thing. 
  4. Take a walk- Whether on the treadmill or outside. I just find walks really relaxing. If I am walking on the treadmill, I like to just zone out by watching some youtube or listening to music. 
  5. Read a book/Magazine/blogs- I really enjoy throwing myself into a book or any reading material. Reading just distracts you from anything else going on in the world. You get a chance to use your imagination.
So that is how I relax/pamper myself. What do you do? Let me know in the comments below!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-