Monday, July 14, 2014

I have hit pan!

Hey Guys! So I recently have hit pan on several products or have found that a few of my products are almost empty. I wanted to share these products with you guys and let you know what I think of them.

The first thing I hit pan on was my ELF eyebrow kit in light. I hit pan on the wax side about a month ago. I am really close to hitting pan on the powder side too! I LOVE this eyebrow kit. It has definitely hit my favorites a couple of times. 

I am almost out of my Fergie Take on the Day eye shadow primer. This poor tube has been squeezed to death and there is no writing on the front of the package anymore! I need to go ahead and buy a second one because this is definitely my most favorite eye shadow primer. 

I HAVE ALMOST FINISHED A LIP BALM! I feel like I deserve a reward because I have NEVER finished an entire lip balm in my life. This one is the Blistex Silk & Shine. It smells amazing and is really moisturizing. 

Next thing I hit pan on is the L'Oreal True Match powder. I am not positive what color this one is, but I can really only use this one as a powder foundation during the winter. The rest of the time I have to use it as a setting powder. I really enjoy this as a powder foundation, not quite as much as I like the Milani Multi-tasker, but I do really enjoy it. 

Then I have my most favorite natural highlight. This is the Wet N Wild Take on the Cabana. It gives you the most natural glow without being shimmery. I know I have a long way to go before I ever use all of it.

And a mascara that I have almost finished is the Physicians Formula C+C Organic mascara. I am so close to being out of this. I love this one! It isn't perfect but it gives you a really natural look to lashes and I love that. 

And the last thing is the NYC Cover Stick in fair. I can't even tell you how long I have had this concealer. It is so exciting to be almost done with it. This is not a great concealer, but it does okay on light spots. 

So there you have it! I get really excited when I hit pan or use up a product. I know a few of these will take me quite a bit longer to totally use it up, but I am glad I am getting close. What products have you almost used up or hit pan on recently? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-