Friday, October 10, 2014

It's been a long time

Hey Guys! I know, it has been a really long time. I wish I had a real explanation for where I have been and why it has been so long. I know I started posting back in the middle of July, but I couldn't keep up. Life is crazy. You would think after 6 months I would have adjusted to the crazy scheduling, but I haven't.

I have been sick for quite a while now with a constant sinus infection. I have been on several antibiotics but they aren't working. I am continuing to have problems and get ear infections even while on the antibiotics.

We also got married in September! It was beautiful and I am hoping to get a post about it written as soon as we get our pictures back.

Life is crazy, but for the most part I am really enjoying it. I am getting started on writing a few posts. It will not be like I said it was going to be. And for a while it probably won't be consistent. What I really want to focus on is my youtube channel. So while I will post a few posts on here, I will mostly be working on getting content and videos us on the channel.

I hope you guys understand and I am so grateful to any and everyone that reads this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-