Friday, January 24, 2014

2013 Fashion Favorites

Hey Guys! This week I wanted to share my Fashion Favorites of 2013! Don't forget to check back next Friday for the Skincare Favorites of 2013!
 
Top:
I bought this plaid top from target almost two years ago. I love it because it fits me really well and it is really comfortable.

Bottom:
I don't really have a favorite bottom item. I usually just wear a pair of plain jeans or leggings.
 
Dress:
I bought this dress at Target last March. It is strapless. The top is an eyelet fabric with the zipper detail. The bottom is a more flowy fabric with a bird print on it.

Scarf:
This isn't a super good picture of this scarf, but it is the only one I have! This is a cream colored, knit, infinity scarf. I bought this for $6.99 at Rite Aid. They have a lot of super cute scarves there.
 
Shoes:
 
I love these Blowfish boots! They look good with anything. I wear them with jeans over them, or with leggings tucked into them. The color makes them a perfect match for most outfits too! And my most favorite shoes ever have all been Blowfishes.
 
Sunglasses:
These are my Foster Grant aviators. They are awesome. I feel like I always look a little badass in these. I bought these at Rite Aid.

Watch:
 
I bought this teal wrap around watch almost two years ago from Versona. I love the huge face on it. Plus it was super cheap but really nice!
 
Necklace:
 
This necklace was a Christmas gift from my boys back in 2012. I  am rarely seen not wearing it (except since I had my surgery). It is one of my most prized possessions
.
Earrings:
These are my favorite earrings and I am so sad because I have lost them! Uhg! JP bought these from Earthbound Trading Company for my birthday last year.
 
Ring:
 
This 'mom' ring was a gift from Matthew a few years ago. He gave it to me shortly after the beginning of 2012. You can still buy this ring at Wal-Mart.
 
Alright, there are my 2013 Fashion Favorites. If you missed them, you can check out my 2013 Drugstore Makeup Favorites and my 2013 Random Favorites. What were your Fashion favorites of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-