Friday, February 21, 2014

FIF: Fergie Wet N Wild Vicious Varnish

Hey Guys! Welcome to another First Impression Friday! Today I wanted to talk to you about the new Fergie Wet N Wild Vicious Varnish. I picked this up at Walgreens. It was only $3.49 and there was a $1 off coupon on the display. I got mine in the color Runway Red. It is supposed to be a new high shine lip stain. This is very different than most of the lip stains out today. Most of the ones you will find are in the jumbo lip pencil style. This one is just like a gloss. It has a doe foot applicator like a gloss does.

As far as texture, I felt like this went on really liquidy. After just a few second on the lips it set to more of a normal gloss/lipstick feel. I didn't feel like it was too thick or too sticky for my taste. I didn't notice any kind of smell with this product at all.

It does go on really shiny and stays that way for quite a while. I did notice some of the color coming off on my straw, but it didn't appear like there was any less on my lips, for about an hour. It wore really comfortably on my lips. It never felt drying or anything.

I really like this color as well. I am not really a big red lip wearer, but this red is really nice. It is a perfect tone for me. I think a lot of skin tones could get away with wearing this particular color.

This did really stain my hand where I did the swatch. As far as my lips go, it didn't work as well as I would have liked for it to. It didn't stain my top lip at all. The bottom lip was pretty good though. I only wore it for about 5 hours.

Overall, this isn't bad. I will definitely continue to wear it. I will more than likely where it over another lip color though. I am not going to say this is my favorite lip product ever, but I don't hate it either. It is definitely worth giving it a shot to see if it will stain both your top and bottom lips, especially at the price.

What do you guys think? Have you tried this product yet? If not, do you think you ever will? If you have what did you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-