Thursday, February 20, 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Favorite Blushes

Hey Guys! Welcome to another Top 5 Thursday! Today I am going to show you my top 5 favorite blushes. These are mostly drugstore, with one high end blush.

The first one is from Maybelline. It is the Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale. Now mine looks rough because I used it a lot! This is a cream blush. It looks a lot different in the package than when you sheer it out. It looks really dark and red, but when you sheer it out, it is the perfect dark pink color.

The next one is from Physician's Formula. It is the Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural. This is the perfect pink! It gives you that perfect naturally flushed color. And it smells like flowers, but not overwhelmingly.

Next is Milani's Powder Blush in Pink Craze. This is a really light baby doll pink in the package. It is so creamy and beautiful. I love this light pink color on my skin tone.

My high end favorite is The Balms Instain Blush in Houndstooth. This is a deep berry mauve color. It is so gorgeous! These blushes are just amazing. They are a staining blush so they last a really long time. I just love this color because if you use a light hand and sheer it out, it looks so natural!

The last one is from L.A. Colors and it is in the color Glow. I can't seem to find this blush online anywhere! I did buy it in a two pack at dollar tree though, so I would check there if you want to find it! This is a really light peach color. I really thought this wouldn't even show up on my skin. But, when I put it on it just gives me the most beautiful peachy glow. I absolutely love it.

So those are my five favorite blushes. What are your favorites? Have you tried any of the ones I mentioned? If so, what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-