Monday, February 24, 2014

Working on Something

Hey Guys! Today I just wanted to talk to you about something new that I am working on.
 
I am getting ready to film some new videos. These videos are on subjects that are really important to me. Some of them will be crazy serious, some of them are just things really important to me.
 
Here is a list of videos that I know I want to film:
-My pregnancy and birth story
-My relationship with JP
-My miscarriage and how I cope
-Coping with depression
 
There are definitely some other subjects that I am wanting to film. It mostly depends on how they come off after I film them.
 
The reason I am writing and letting you know, is I am curious if this is something that you would want to see or not? I know some of these can be triggers, but I also wonder if they are things that could help others?
 
Please let me know in the comments what you think. Thank you so much for your opinions in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-