Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TMI Tag

Hey Guys! I recently saw this TMI Tag on Ingrid's YouTube channel so I decided to do it. :) Here we go!

QUESTIONS!
1: What are you wearing?
My Nasvhille Predator pajamas that my honey got me for Christmas. :)

2: Ever been in love?
Yes of course. :)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Absolutely positively.

4: How tall are you?
I am 5'5"

5: How much do you weigh?
Way too much ;)

6: Any tattoos?
Not yet. But I do have one planned.

7: Any piercings?
Just my ears. They have been pierced for a really long time. I rarely wear earrings but they have yet to grow up.

8: OTP?
Monica and Chandler :) April and Jackson :)

9: Favourite show?
Grey's Anatomy

10: Favourite bands?
Uhm. I don't really have any

11: Something you miss?
All the time with my guys that I had while I was out for surgery.

12: Favourite song?
Currently it would be Say Something

13: How old are you?
26.
14: Zodiac sign?
I am a Gemini. Which is pretty darn accurate for my personality.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty

16: Favourite Quote?
Trials are mandatory, but misery is optional

17: Favourite actor?
I'm not sure I really have one. Maybe Tom Hanks

18: Favourite color?
Currently Mint is my favorite color

19: Loud music or soft?
LOUD!

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
To my fiancé <3

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Probably about 30 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I put makeup on, probably 1 hour to 1.5 hours

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Not really.

24: Turn on?
Sense of humor. Adventurous.

25: Turn off?
Rudeness

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I am not really on youtube yet

27: Fears?
Spiders! I almost lost my leg because of them! So they nauseate me they are so gross!

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Pain in my shoulder

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Just a few minutes ago.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
It's just my name.

31: Last book you read?
I read Glamour, Interrupted

32: The book you're currently reading?
Nothing yet. But I am about to purchase Divergent

33: Last show you watched?
Actual show? Probably Psych

34: Last person you talked to?
Tara in a text

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
She is one of my bestest buds

36: Favourite food?
Pizza

37: Place you want to visit?
Ireland

38: Last place you were?
Other than home? Kohls.

39: Do you have a crush?
I have a HUGE crush on my fiancé. HUGE!

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Just a few minutes ago

41: Last time you were insulted?
Earlier today.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Chocolate!!

43: What instruments do you play??
I used to play the flute really well. But I have no idea how to play anymore

44: Favourite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring

45: Last sport you played?
Uh I have no idea

46: Last song you sang?
Say Something

47: Favourite chat up line?
Ewww...none.

48: Have you ever used it?
Since I don't have one, no.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I hung out with my guys today.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone reading this!

Hope you guys enjoyed! I tag you all to answer these questions on your blog or youtube channel. Or you can even answer them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-