Monday, March 3, 2014

February 2014 Favorites

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another monthly favorites! I can't believe that February is already over and March is here! This year is flying by!! This month I decided to start adding in favorites that aren't just makeup related. Let's go ahead and jump right in!
 
This is the Jordana Color Effects Eyeshadow Duo. This one is Splitting Image. I love these eyeshadows. They are super soft and not powdery, plus they are very pigmented. This duo is really easy to use for a quick look. The color on the left is a gold while the color on the right is a warm brown with golden glitter. The glitter isn't too crazy, I don't ever really notice it when I am wearing it on my eyes.

I am obsessed with this eyeliner. It is a limited edition one from Maybelline. It is the Master Drama eyeliner in Taupe Takeover. This eyeliner is perfect for under the lower lash line. It can really smoke out a natural look so well. It is the perfect taupe color. I did find it on amazon, but if you want to find dupes, you can check out this video from Kristen Gehm.

This is the NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color in the shade Brooklyn Brown Stone. This is the most perfect nude shade for me. It is a warm nude which gives me the perfect amount of color. I love how smoothly this goes on and it feels really comfortable on my lips.

And last is the Revlon Photoready bronzer in Bronzed and Chic. You will see more about this in my post on Friday, but I love this bronzer. I love that you can customize how light or dark it is. Looking at the picture I did from light to dark across the top and the bottom is all the colors swirled together.
 



The next favorite is the Freeman Beauty Dead Sea Minerals Facial Mask. I absolutely love this stuff. I am not going to tell you too much about it because it is coming up in an upcoming FIF. But just know that I LOVE it!
 



My newest book obsessions are the Divergent Trilogy. I have finished reading Divergent and Insurgent and I am currently reading the last one Allegiant. These books are amazing and I can NOT wait to go see the movies. If you want to read my book review on Divergent, you can do so here.
 



My food favorite this month is from Bare Fruit Granny Smith Apple chips. These are perfection. You get a whole 3 apples in one bag, they are low in calories and just delicious. I have tried the Cinnamon ones and love them as well. But the Granny Smith ones just have that perfect sour kick to them.
 
So, what were your favorites this month? Have you tried any of the products that I mentioned? If so, what did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-