Friday, February 28, 2014

2014 Goals: February Update

Hey Guys! I am back with another goals update! If you want to check out my original 2014 goals post you can do that here. Don't worry, if you love First Impression Friday, it will be back next week!


Spiritual

  • Read the whole Bible: I have gotten and kept mostly caught up with this. I did have a week where I didn't read as much as I should, but I am definitely staying decently caught up. I am really enjoying reading the Bible.
  • Pray more with Matthew: We have been making it a point to pray at night and before meals. I think he is really enjoying it. We have also started reading the Bible with him.
Mental
  • Journal: I still have yet to start journaling again. I am having a really hard time with writing right now.  
  • Read more: I have started reading more. I am about to start reading Divergent! 

Physical
  • Heal: I am allowing myself to heal. I am doing my best to not use my arm. It was a big set back when I found out that I am not even allowed to do physical therapy until the middle of March. I am still doing good though.
  • Eat Healthier: I am definitely doing better with this. I have been craving fruit like crazy! I am trying to fix better more well rounded meals for the family. I am also going back to eating my healthier soups.

Family
  • Get Matthew in School: I still have yet to do much for this. I still need to call the school board. I did find out that financially I do meet the requirements to get him into the voluntary pre-k though.
  • Spend more quality time with my boys: I have really enjoyed the time that I have gotten to spend with the boys. I am really sad that I have had to go back to work and am missing out on some time with them. I need to make sure that I still ask for the time I need to be with them.

Work
  • Be more consistent: I feel like I have been doing really well. I have been posting daily for the last few weeks!
  • Build my blog/channel: My view count has definitely been going up! I am so excited!
So overall, I did a lot better this month! I am so excited to be accomplishing some of these goals. This is all stuff that is really important to me. How are you doing on your goals? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-