- Read the whole Bible: I have gotten and kept mostly caught up with this. I did have a week where I didn't read as much as I should, but I am definitely staying decently caught up. I am really enjoying reading the Bible.
- Pray more with Matthew: We have been making it a point to pray at night and before meals. I think he is really enjoying it. We have also started reading the Bible with him.
- Journal: I still have yet to start journaling again. I am having a really hard time with writing right now.
- Read more: I have started reading more. I am about to start reading Divergent!
- Heal: I am allowing myself to heal. I am doing my best to not use my arm. It was a big set back when I found out that I am not even allowed to do physical therapy until the middle of March. I am still doing good though.
- Eat Healthier: I am definitely doing better with this. I have been craving fruit like crazy! I am trying to fix better more well rounded meals for the family. I am also going back to eating my healthier soups.
- Get Matthew in School: I still have yet to do much for this. I still need to call the school board. I did find out that financially I do meet the requirements to get him into the voluntary pre-k though.
- Spend more quality time with my boys: I have really enjoyed the time that I have gotten to spend with the boys. I am really sad that I have had to go back to work and am missing out on some time with them. I need to make sure that I still ask for the time I need to be with them.
- Be more consistent: I feel like I have been doing really well. I have been posting daily for the last few weeks!
- Build my blog/channel: My view count has definitely been going up! I am so excited!