Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday: Feb 26, 2014

Hey Guys! So I know this is my second post today, but I had some requests to see what I have been eating. I have started eating a bit healthier and I wanted to share with you guys. I asked on FB if this is something you would be interested in and a few people said yes. Hope you enjoy! Oh and please keep in mind I said I am eating a BIT healthier. I am slowly working my way up to eating a lot more healthy, but I do allow myself to indulge on certain things (for example, CHEESE and CHOCOLATE) just not too much.

For breakfast I had two eggs (with cheese), two pieces of toast and a whole Fuji apple.
Right after, I had a cup of Mocha Latte (well about half a cup) for a little after breakfast treat. Pardon the horrible picture, my flash refused to give me a good shot.

For lunch, I had a bowl of broccoli (with a touch of cheese), a slice of cold pizza and some apple chips. There actually were more apple chips than this, but I was on the phone with JP and couldn't stop snacking on them before I got a picture. Oops. :)
 
Next was my snack. Just a few Wheat Thins, one string cheese and two packs of Snoopy fruit chews.

I indulged a little bit at dinner with some potato skins. Uhg, disappointed that I actually ate them all. I really shouldn't have :(

I also had this extremely yummy chicken salad for dinner, but I ate it almost entirely before I remembered to take a picture of it. :)

And for my dessert a Reese's and a Diet Coke.

After my 30 minute walk I had a bowl of Special K Chocolate Almond cereal. If I don't eat a bowl before bed, my blood sugar will bottom out really bad.
 
In case you were wondering, I also had about 8 bottles of water for the day. So, I didn't do too well with my healthier eating cause of that dinner. :-/ Oh well, there is always tomorrow. What did you eat today??
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

-